Sunday 15 July 2018

Play And Chat - Saturday Night Warcraft And Film Chat

polish poker rules  :: SafeClub.com - More Poker, Less Cheating

Play And Chat - Saturday Night Warcraft And Film Chat
Let's talk about movies while I play Warcraft or other video games...eally been almost 7 years since I seriously played it. I got the urge to load it back up again and I FORGOT EVERYTHING. Seriously, it's like I never played before (I think level 70 was the highest you could go the last time I played... my character was an undead mage named DarthRampage.) So I thought since I'll be playing again, why not hang out some people as I'm doing it? So if you wanna chat about movies, TV, sports, whatever as I'm sitting here grinding out Wild Wolves just to increase my skinning skill... come join me. But it'll probably be boring. Just warning you :)
[Read More ...]

When you sit down to play online poker, you have no idea who you're playing against. And due to the fact that everybody can hide behind a computer system screen, collusion is possible. We're speaking about 2 or more poker players working together to take money from another player and win more pots. On the surface, it appears easy to do. Log in from different IP addresses and play at the very same table. But safe poker sites utilize complicated algorithms and anti-fraud departments to find irregular play among players and root out the cheaters.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6A6Z5CdvY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment