Monday 28 January 2019

Why I love 6+, by Lex Veldhuis

poker hands in order  :: SafeClub.com - Better Online Poker Real Money

We couldn't think of anyone more suited to give their opinion on PokerStars' new variant, 6+, than Lex Veldhuis. He's spent hours watching and commentating on the some of the biggest short-deck games in the world featuring some of the best players on the planet, so we asked him to break down why he likes 6+ so much, and his thoughts on how you could approach the game yourself. Over to you, Lex.


Let me start by saying: I think 6+ is amazing and is a game that will survive and be popular for a very long time. I love both watching it and thinking about it, so I'll definitely be dabbling in 6+, for sure.

Disclaimer: I also want to say that I am by no means an expert, nor am I an authority on this game in any way. These are simply my initial takeaways from the game of 6+.


HOW 6+ WORKS

The game is really insane and a very nice change of pace. It's a bit like a Pot Limit Omaha (PLO) variant of No Limit Hold'em (NLHE), so you won't have to learn any new rules as the game set-up is the same. The only differences you need to know are:

• There are no deuces, threes, fours or fives in the deck
• An ace also acts as a five
• A flush beats a full house

Other than...


[Read More ...]

We found the most safe poker sites to dip into best poker sites. We told you about all the things you can look for to discover safe secure online poker websites, but we get it. Often it's tough to make sure the Web card space you want to dip into meets all the criteria of reliable poker spaces.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/2019/why-i-love-6-by-lex-veldhuis-179106.shtml
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment