Friday 1 March 2019

With Blu-Ray Dying What Should You Do With Your Disc Collection

blackjack poker rules  :: SafeClub.com - Safe Poker with Friends

With Blu-Ray Dying What Should You Do With Your Disc Collection
See the full episode this clip is from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB-GSbetTtk Dan Skip Allen - I know you guys talked about physical media ending the near future. What should I do with my digital codes from my 250 4k blu rays? Should I set up a Vudu account and transfer my movies over that way or just keep putting my 4k's into my blu ray player and watch them on my 4k tv?
[Read More ...]

# 3 PokerStars.com-- (Does not accept the US) There are a plethora of reasons we consider PokerStars the outright best poker site, BUT THEY DO DECLINE THE U.S.A ( aside from New Jersey)! They were servicing United States gamers considering that 2001 and are the world's largest online poker website by a near 4-to-1 margin. On top of this, PokerStars is heavily controlled and has a controling live presence in almost every nation all over the world. They are certified and controlled by the Isle of Male, a British Crown reliance.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUtgO3ZmjL0
via IFTTT

2 comments: