Sunday 10 June 2018

Play And Chat - John Playing Warcraft - Sunday June 10th 2018 Part #1

official horseshoe rules  :: SafeClub.com - Safest Online Poker Site

Play And Chat - John Playing Warcraft - Sunday June 10th 2018 Part #1
This is basically OPEN MIC... except I'm doing it while playing and we can talk about anything. Although I fooled around with World Of Warcraft again a couple of years ago... it's really been almost 7 years since I seriously played it. I got the urge to load it back up again and I FORGOT EVERYTHING. Seriously, it's like I never played before (I think level 70 was the highest you could go the last time I played... my character was an undead mage named DarthRampage.) So I thought since I'll be playing again, why not hang out some people as I'm doing it? So if you wanna chat about movies, TV, sports, whatever as I'm sitting here grinding out Wild Wolves just to increase my skinning skill... come join me. But it'll probably be boring. Just warning you :)
[Read More ...]

The real conflict was that Joe Norton, the sole male who lagged Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker, was the highest ranking government official in this little 8,000 population booking from 1980-2004, serving as the Grand Chief. Not surprisingly, they're from a significant group of poker business to owing people millions-- just to shut down and vanish leaving everybody empty handed.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO8b3f1Ckx0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment