Monday 11 June 2018

Play And Chat While John Plays Warcraft (Badly)

caribbean poker rules  :: SafeClub - No Cheating

Play And Chat While John Plays Warcraft (Badly)
This is basically OPEN MIC... except I'm doing it while playing and we can talk about anything. Although I fooled around with World Of Warcraft again a couple of years ago... it's really been almost 7 years since I seriously played it. I got the urge to load it back up again and I FORGOT EVERYTHING. Seriously, it's like I never played before (I think level 70 was the highest you could go the last time I played... my character was an undead mage named DarthRampage.) So I thought since I'll be playing again, why not hang out some people as I'm doing it? So if you wanna chat about movies, TV, sports, whatever as I'm sitting here grinding out Wild Wolves just to increase my skinning skill... come join me. But it'll probably be boring. Just warning you :)
[Read More ...]

Most Safe Poker Sites Accepting United States playersIf you're questioning "are United States poker sites safe to play at?", the answer to that question is "yes" for United States state certified websites, and "some" for licensed overseas sites. The top two we mentioned above are the safest and most trusted poker sites on the internet today.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCoVGJuyn-U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment