Wednesday 9 May 2018

Inside A Texas Poker Club: A Trip Report

world series of poker rules  :: SafeClub.com - Safest Online Poker Site

Earlier this week I wrote about the brand new Poker Club of West Houston. Since the club finally opened on May 7, I decided I needed to play to get the full experience of one of these Texas poker clubs popping up all over the state.

Entrance

The club is situated in an L-shaped strip center with two notable restaurants around the corner. Ironically, one of those restaurants, Landry’s, is owned by Golden Nugget mogul Tillman Fertitta.

I walked through the smoked-glass door and found two ladies with ID badges working the reception desk. I gave my name, and they located the registration form I’d filled out when I interviewed the owners last week.

Then, they requested my driver’s license and used it to make my membership card. For this, the club charged me $10 plus a $15 daily fee.

I must admit, the $15 rankled me because I’d not seen it as one of the advertised costs on the website. However, I wasn’t going to let that stand in my way of playing poker 10 minutes from my house.

Cashier and seating

I entered the poker room through – no lie – a pair of swinging saloon doors and proceeded to the cashier cage for chips. At the cage, I bought $225 in chips, $10 in singles...


[Read More ...]

PokerStars is maybe the most legally available of all online poker sites because of their dominate presence in major countries whom accredit them. They are also the owner of numerous live poker trips consisting of the European Poker Tour (EPT), Latin American Poker Tour (LAPT), Asia Pacific Poker Trip (APPT), Australia New Zealand Poker Trip (ANZPT), UK & Ireland Poker Trip (UKIPT), Italian Poker Tour (IPT) and the North American Poker Tour (NAPT). We recommend this website if you are not in the United States.



from Safest Online Poker Real Money https://www.uspoker.com/blog/texas-poker-club-trip-report/23061/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment